Samsung Galaxy S8 Teams with Google Play Music
Google Play Music to Entertain Customers on new Samsung Devices
So a little birdy told me today that Google has struck up a deal with Samsung to be the featured music player and streaming application for all new Samsung phones and tablets. This program starts TODAY! Okay it wasn’t a birdy I got the details from the google blog you can read up on it here. But if you don’t want to do all that clicking here is the basic breakdown of what was said:
- Google Play Music is featured music player on all news Samsung phones and tablets starting today to correlate with the release of the Samsung Galaxy S8
- 1 month free trial of Google Play Music with purchase.
- Customers can upload up to 100,000 of their own songs to the service. So it’s easy to migrate from any other service.
- Enjoy the service without ads. That’s 40 million songs and playlists
- You get access to Youtube Red where it’s available as a Google Play Music customer with a Samsung Device.
- It will work with “Bixby” when it launches later this year. Bixby to Samsung Devices as Siri is to Apple devices. I hope that’s clear enough.
So if you are looking into getting a new Samsung Galaxy S8 or tablet now you have one more reason to consider it. Very cool indeed! Peace!