Battle for the Whitehouse is 10 Rounds of Fun
Okay technically it’s 3 rounds but who’s counting. I’m talking about Battle for the Whitehouse by Jones Brothers Gaming of course. This is a fun, great looking, fast paced, old school flash boxing game that also gives you the pleasure of taking out your frustrations on your least favorite candidate. Hate Romney’s policies on health care? Open up a can of whoop ass on him and knock him out. Feeling like you want to pummel Obama the next time mentions clean coal again just put up your dukes and get on with it. Oh and I hear that the Jones brothers have plans for this app that include single match and tournament play, ranking systems, more political characters, and also in app purchases for special knock out moves and power ups. Sounds like those folks at Jones Brothers Gaming are going to be busy building this app for a while. I look forward to updates. The bottom line is this… why read my words when you can watch the video instead. Here’s the video review for your watching pleasure.
- SlapItUp Platinum is a New Spin on an Old Game
- Long-awaited ?Relica? finally added to the Dark Summoner realm! This new equipment feature brings a whole new level of strategy to battle!
- ElectionBuddy iPhone App Review
- Top-ranking smartphone game Dark Summoner launches large-scale spring campaign! New ?Relica? items to be added!
- Last Match Puzzle Game App Review
Okay technically it’s 3 rounds but who’s counting. I’m talking about Battle for the Whi…