Cargo VPN Private and Secure Internet
Lots of features
Keeps data secure
Safety while on public WiFi
Price. It's not too bad but ya gotta pay!
Stay Safe while on Public Wifi Networks
Let’s say you’re hanging out at the local coffee shop or fast food restaurant with your laptop just tearing up their WiFI connection. I’m not sure if you know this or not but WiFI networks are public and are not secured. Therefore by using it you are exposing your data to anyone else who is connected to the same network. If you are doing your banking or paying a credit card bill you could potentially be giving your private credit information to a hacker on the network. If you are doing work from your work iOS device, any sensitive data you are sending across the network could be at risk! Enter the Cargo VPN mobile app. The Cargo VPN is a private network that keeps your data private and safe. Not sure why it’s called Cargo VPN because it’s not just for Cargo companies or cargo shipments. It’s useful for anyone on the internet with their device. Here are some of the features listed on their iTunes page:
- Stay private with exposing your IP address, geolocation, or personal data
- Cargo VPN iPhone and iPad users get a built-in DNS firewall
- Data is kept safe when connected and the app can detect if the network is not secured.
- Unrestricted global media even if it’s censored in your country
- While using Cargo VPN your online activity, location, communications are kept safe from unwanted surveillance.
- Flights, hotels, rental cars and more are priced differently for different locations.
- More than 70 server locations with over 1000 high-speed servers all over the world.
- Protections from Malware
- Downloading torrents is even easier and safer.
- One account for up to 5 devices
- Static IP Address
- Person Server
- In app purchases for
- Static IP address
- Persona Server
- Additional slots for new devices
- Free 24 hour trial period
- Subscription Pricing:
- 1 month: $9.99
- 1 year: $49.99 ($4.17/mo)
- 3 years: $99.99 ($2.78/mo)
Overall I feel the application is solid, runs fine, and does all the things it says it does. I really have no complaints for this app. I would say that ti works pretty well. It connects to the server fine and I was able to get on a local WiFi, do the things I wanted to do without any issues.